20 Paleo Holiday Appetizer Recipes
They’re tasty, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and refined sugar free too!
We have gathered our favorite holiday, Paleo recipe finds to serve your family and friends throughout the season.
Even though there probably were not many holiday parties 10,000 years ago, you can still enjoy the Paleo lifestyle this holiday season.
Stay healthy during the holidays and cook these Drs. Wolfson-approved holiday appetizer recipes.
As always be sure to use organic, non-GMO ingredients when cooking any recipe.
- 1. Paleo Cranberry Turkey Meatballs
- 2. Pomegranate Ginger Sticky Wings
- 3. Deviled Eggs with Truffle Salt
- 4. Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- 5. Paleo Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms
- 6. Cajun Shrimp Guacamole Bites
- 7. Easy Paleo Salmon Cakes
- 8. Paleo Coconut Shrimp
- 9. Sardine Spread with Cucumbers
- 10. Bacon Wrapped Dates
- 11. Prosciutto and Rosemary Baked Apples
- 12. Pomegranate Guacamole with Vegetables
- 13. Paleo French Onion Dip
- 14. Caramelized Onion Bacon Dip
- 15. Paleo Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 16. Crispy Artichoke Hearts with Horseradish Aioli
- 17. Sweet Potato Crostini
- 18. Citrus Baked Olives
- 19. Whole Roasted Spiced Cauliflower
- 20. Gingerbread Spiced Mixed Nuts
Our free monthly newsletter is full of natural health tips, natural remedies and the latest science on staying healthy naturally. Sign up here to claim your free copy.