How to Make Avocado Soup
Avocado is an amazing food (fruit) which can lower your risk of heart disease. Try this delicious and easy recipe for Avocado Soup.
The Drs. Wolfson’s Avocado Soup
- 2 avocados
- 1 cucumber (medium size)
- 1 celery stalk
- juice of 1 lime
- a handful of fresh dill
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground cumin seeds
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of black cumin seed oil
- Optional: 1 clove of garlic
- Chop the cucumber and celery so that they will blend easily with the rest of the ingredients.
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients except the dill you’ll use for decoration
- Blend the soup until you get the desired texture, I like mine blended well so it becomes a creamy soup.
- Serve in a bowl and sprinkle some fresh dill on top. You could add some fresh ground pepper and/or cayenne if you like.
Sprinkle some Cardio Superfood for an added health boost.
Read about other benefits of the avocado.
Here is another tasty avo recipe.
Read about the benefits of cumin here.
Let me know what you think about this recipe for Avocado Soup.