Healing Ginger Tea Recipe for the Holidays
Try this flavorful and healing ginger tea. It’s great for cold holidays!
- 16 ounces boiling hot water
- 1 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- ½-1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 organic cinnamon stick
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Bring 2 cups of water to boiling in a medium pot.
- Add in your freshly grated ginger.
- Turn heat down to medium-low to simmer.
- Add in your cinnamon and lemon juice.
- Turn heat off, and steep for 3 minutes longer.
- Add your desired amount of honey.
- Relax and rejuvenate with a warm cup of this tea.