Natural Treatment Remedies for Infertility
For some couples, the baby making business is quite difficult and can be one of the most frustrating issues they face. This can lead to relationship issues and even divorce. It doesn’t have to be this way. For some couples, the baby making business is quite difficult and can be one of the most frustrating issues they face. This can lead to relationship issues and even divorce. It doesn’t have to be this way.
Like any other issue, infertility has a cause. It is usually correctable. We were made to procreate. Something is interfering with our success.
What Causes Infertility
There are many things that can keep women from getting pregnant. Some are unique to women and some are unique to men.
Several causes of infertility however are common to both women and men. They include:
- Poor nutrition
- Environmental pollutants
- Incorrect lifestyle choices concerning food, sleep, sunshine, stress and hydration
- Hormonal issues
Some causes of infertility common to women include:
- Fallopian tube damage. This is often caused by pelvic infections, endometriosis and pelvic surgery. This damage may prevent sperm from reaching an egg.
- Cervical issues. There may be an issue that prevents sperm from passing through the cervical canal.
- Uterus trouble. Some women develop uterine polyps and fibroids. This happens when too many cells grow in the lining of the uterus. Other uterine issues could also contribute to infertility.
It’s estimated that about 20% of infertility issues can be attributed to men. Some of the causes of infertility common to men include:
- Genital infections. Sexually transmitted diseases can cause infertility in men.
- Obesity. Studies show being overweight contributes to lower sperm counts and poorer sperm quality.
- Autoimmune problems. In some cases, the immune system mistakes sperm as a virus and attacks it, which leads to fertility problems.
- Alcohol, drugs and smoking. The evidence is clear that these three activities contribute to lower sperm counts and poorer quality.
- Excessive exercise. Exercising too much can release too many steroidal hormones and negatively impact fertility.
- Exposure to environmental pollutants. The biggest issues are personal care products like deodorants, shave creams, toothpaste, laundry detergents and hair care products. Most of full of toxins. Household cleaners are chemical nightmares that cause all sorts of harms to your body.
Tips for Natural Relief Remedies for Infertility
Here are some steps for getting the baby making mojo back:
- Chiropractic care is critical for overall health. When it comes to optimizing hormones, sperm, eggs, and all things necessary for baby making, a vertebral subluxation may be stopping your success. Get adjusted. Dr. Heather has done many consults on women with fertility issues. When they follow her advice and also get adjusted, success is shortly thereafter.
- Organic, Paleo food will give the body the nutrients it needs for men and women to get the bun into the oven and grow. It helps fights obesity issues. Get the nutrients you need for optimum health and fertility.
- Stop smoking and using drugs. Marijuana and other recreational drugs could be interfering with conception. If you must drink alcohol, drink in moderation and look for organic beverages.
- Remove personal and household toxins from your life. Here’s a list of things we use in our household.
- Stay hydrated. Proper hydration is important for all body functions, including conception.
- Sunshine and sleep nourish the body so it is ready to conceive, implant, and grow a baby.
- Get the stress out. If you are under constant stress, your body is in sympathetic overdrive. This is not optimum for conception. You need to get relaxed and get the stress out. Try yoga, meditation, outdoor activities, anything that can help you relieve stress. And remember, baby making should be spontaneous and fun. Put the ovulation stick away for a few months and enjoy the moment.
- Use natural nutritional supplements. In addition to the Foundation 5, here are some other supplements to combat infertility:
- Detoxicore – Combo product with many ingredients to cleanse the liver, GI tract, and kidneys. Once the bad is escorted out of the body, the good (a fetus) can enter.
- Immune Support – A glandular product to support healthy immune function.
- Gut Fuel – A healthy gut with nourished intestinal cells will get you back on track and become “fertile Myrtle.”