Top 20 Heart-Healthy Lunches You Can Prep on a Sunday
Skip the fast food drive-thrus and processed food options this week by preparing your own heart-healthy, nutritious meals ahead of time. Preparing your own food is act of self-care and supports overall health. It is also a stress-relieving technique that saves you time, money and calories!
Below we have rounded up the top 20 meals you can prep ahead of time (Sunday prep day, anyone?). These meals are loaded with nutrients that support your heart and health.
Be sure to source organic and non-GMO foods for each recipe. Additionally, be sure to select wild-caught fish options and grass-fed meat choices to further boost the nutritional status of each recipe.
Here at the Drs. Wolfson, we follow the Paleo Pyramid to guide our healthy meal choices!
From protein and vegetable-rich recipes to those high in essential omega 3 fatty acids, we’ve got your Paleo-approved, heart-healthy and tasty recipe inspiration covered.
- Creamy Salmon Sweet Potato Noodle Bowls
- Sesame Seaweed Salad
- Paleo Chicken Curry with Cauliflower and Sweet Potatoes
- Spaghetti Squash with Kale Pesto
- Wok-Fired Orange Garlic Shrimp
- Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- Burrito Bowls
- Spiralized Zucchini Chicken Noodle Soup Jars
- Sweet Potato Chicken Pad Thai
- Borscht with Greens
- Antipasto Salad
- One Pan Lemon Sage Baked Chicken and Olives
- Salmon Salad Power Bowls
- Paleo Turmeric Chicken Meatballs
- Quick Spiralized Apple Kimchi Salad with Beef
- Deconstructed Sardine Salad
- Easy Paleo Salmon Cakes
- Rosemary Lamb Burgers
- Better for You Barbeque Gluten Free Meatloaf
- Yam and Basil Soup